Alcove Angling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Course Fishing Topics

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NO SWIMMING AT GEORGES LAKE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
palmski

NO SWIMMING AT GEORGES LAKE Empty
PostSubject: NO SWIMMING AT GEORGES LAKE   NO SWIMMING AT GEORGES LAKE EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:24 pm

Hi all Just a reminder that there is no swimming in any of the lakes

So dad try and stay on the bank will you.......

Did any body see my old man having a splashing time at georges today. He went to net his fish his feet slipped and he tumbled in LOL Still managed to land the fish though..

Better pack you some arm Bands next time.
Back to top Go down
nina barrett

nina barrett

PostSubject: Re: NO SWIMMING AT GEORGES LAKE   NO SWIMMING AT GEORGES LAKE EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:40 pm

lol didn't see him go in unfortunately ( couldve done with a chuckle ) but did see him after he'd dried out a bit , at least he had a laugh about him , nice one!! lol
Back to top Go down
giddygogo

PostSubject: It happens!   NO SWIMMING AT GEORGES LAKE EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:20 am

Thanks for your support.It happens to the best of us! Cant believe I made such a stupid mistake but in my defence the bank did crumble underneath my foot.
The guy opposite me just carried on as if nothing had happened,bet he was chuckling away to himself though!
Back to top Go down
nina barrett

nina barrett

PostSubject: Re: NO SWIMMING AT GEORGES LAKE   NO SWIMMING AT GEORGES LAKE EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:19 am

lol well you do know you dont need to physically go in and get the fish dont ya!!! hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NO SWIMMING AT GEORGES LAKE   NO SWIMMING AT GEORGES LAKE Empty

Back to top Go down

NO SWIMMING AT GEORGES LAKE
Page 1 of 1