Alcove Angling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Course Fishing Topics

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

any electriction's out there

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
boo

any electriction's out there Empty
PostSubject: any electriction's out there   any electriction's out there EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:15 am

sorry this is not a question about fishing, are there any electriction's out there who save there offcuts of wire for scrap, if so send me a personal message i may well offer you more for it than you are getting, in some cases a lot more. thanks Boo
Back to top Go down
Paul

PostSubject: Re: any electriction's out there   any electriction's out there EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:11 pm

Hello boo
Still trying to weigh that scrap in then, some things never change!!!.
Can you give me some advise regarding Pike fishin???. I put a request out in the general forum, have a look.

Paul (old ROK site manager)
Back to top Go down
boo

PostSubject: Re: any electriction's out there   any electriction's out there EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:52 pm

hi mate, nice to hear from you, hope your ok and doing well, yeah i will get on to it, working 13 hour days at the moment, will get intouch, the weekend mate, take care mate, boo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any electriction's out there   any electriction's out there Empty

Back to top Go down

any electriction's out there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alcove Angling Club :: General-
Jump to: