Alcove Angling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Course Fishing Topics

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dark On Top

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lido Luke

Lido Luke

Dark On Top Empty
PostSubject: Dark On Top   Dark On Top EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:45 pm

Hi All

Just to let you all know, 'Dark On Top' the name of the biggest & prettiest carp in the Lido is now sadly dead...

This is likely to be because of old age but it's hard to say... I know all lot of the 'hardcore' carp fishermen down the Lido will be gutted about this, same as me Sad

For those of you who don't know 'Dark On Top' she was the true Jem of the lido... a very allusive fish that would usually only get caught one or twice a year... she was the biggest carp for alcove ac... and was for some anglers the only reason they fished the lake!!! A true English beaut...

On a more positive note, we will be restocking with some younger 'upper-doubles' and a few big bream :/... for the first time in yeeeeaaaaarrss...

RIP D.O.T... Sad
Back to top Go down
robhaines

robhaines

Dark On Top Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark On Top   Dark On Top EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:47 am

Gutted m8 . But some good news on the re restocking nice one dude
Back to top Go down
tommy j

tommy j

Dark On Top Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark On Top   Dark On Top EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:18 am

yeah that is sad news indeed mate she was my target fish most years, ive dug out an old pic of her from 2007 she waighed in at 26lb in this photo. she looks a bit bigger in your pic what is her waight there Luke?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark On Top Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark On Top   Dark On Top Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark On Top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alcove Angling Club :: The Lido-
Jump to: