Alcove Angling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Course Fishing Topics

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a bit of dignity guys!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nina barrett

nina barrett

a bit of dignity guys!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: a bit of dignity guys!!!!!   a bit of dignity guys!!!!! EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:05 pm

While walking along the path past margarets tonight with my daughter she suddenly says " whats that man doin ??" when I looked he was taking a leek ( which Im well aware we all need to do!) but PLEASE guys at least have the common decency to at least turn your back if you cant even be bothered to leave your swim.!!!!!!
As this is a "FAMILY" club after all, this meaning that there are female and child members, it was bad enough that I had to see this today but for 11yr old daughter who is also a club member to see it is beyond words for me, she should not be subjected to this.
I'm pretty sure that no one would be all that pleased if I dropped my trousers and took a leek on the bank , and as there is no where private for us girls to go we have to walk around to try and find somewhere to hide , so im pretty sure with it being a lot easier for the men that it wouldnt hurt them to at least turn their back in a bush !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lido Luke

Lido Luke

a bit of dignity guys!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bit of dignity guys!!!!!   a bit of dignity guys!!!!! EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:02 am

Hi Nina

I simpathise with the situation you were put in and understand the problem with this issue...

As a bailiff of the club (mainly Lido) this is really bad to hear and I'll be bringing this issue up at the next committee meeting...

If I see any of this happening I will be picking people up on it and 'educating' them if need be...

Thanks

Luke

Back to top Go down

a bit of dignity guys!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alcove Angling Club :: General-
Jump to: