Alcove Angling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Course Fishing Topics

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The prodigal returns

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TonyW

The prodigal returns Empty
PostSubject: The prodigal returns   The prodigal returns EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:14 pm

Hi guys and girls. My names Tony Welsby for those who might remember me.

I am returning to Bristol later this year (hopefully October) and hope to rejoin you guys on my return. I've already contacted Rose. So will be paying my fees soon, on my next trip down hopefully; i've got to come down to Bristol a few times before I actually move.

For those who don't know me or remember me, I lived a short walk away from the Lido and was over there 2 or 3 times a week. I was also very active on the club match scene, which i'm hoping to continue. Best moment on the Lido was catching an exactly 20lb Mirror carp on the Pole, Ian Chappel gave up and went home before i eventually landed it Smile

I've actually been away from fishing for a few years since i moved due to some health problems but all seems to be back to normal now; so i'm actually getting back out on the water again Smile
Back to top Go down
Dancey_

Dancey_

The prodigal returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal returns   The prodigal returns EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:56 am

Never met you but be good to see some more people at the Matches.

I'm new to the match scene but definitely getting into it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

The prodigal returns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alcove Angling Club :: General-
Jump to: