Alcove Angling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Course Fishing Topics

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Teepee's T-Pot (courtesy of Maggotdrowning.com)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dancey_

Dancey_

Teepee's T-Pot (courtesy of Maggotdrowning.com) Empty
PostSubject: Teepee's T-Pot (courtesy of Maggotdrowning.com)   Teepee's T-Pot (courtesy of Maggotdrowning.com) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:22 am

Hey guys,

I have been using the 'T-Pot' for a couple of years now and thought I would share the knowledge, it is incredibly simple yet amazingly effective. I haven't found anything 'commercial' that is as good.

Here's how:

it can be fitted or removed in seconds to any size pole tip, (without removing the rig)

all you need is a small aerosol top and a piece of No 12 elastic,

cut 2 Vs in the top opposite each other and then drill two small holes directly under the Vs same diameter as the pole elastic (i use a bait drill)..

push the elastic into the inside of the pot and tie a knot then do the same to other side (see photo)

Teepee's T-Pot (courtesy of Maggotdrowning.com) Datafile8

to fit to your pole, lay the tip into the 2 Vs and pull the elastic over the tip and under the cup (see photo) if you don't think its on tight enough or slips if the pole is wet just pull the elastic around again

hope that makes sense it really is a simple idea that works great for this time of year when you only want to feed very little but acurately...

just a tip if you're going to make one, that this is a feeding pot to use while fishing and is not intended to replace your big feedpot on a cupping kit for delivering ground bait, so when selecting your pot dont use one of them big aerosol caps, the small tops are best..

(Original Source - Here)
Back to top Go down

Teepee's T-Pot (courtesy of Maggotdrowning.com)
Page 1 of 1